Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"Up" needs more praise

The movie Up needs more praise for how excellent it is. The start of the movie is a giant emotional roller coaster. Being able to see Carl Fredricksen grow up and go through his life with enough detail in short amount of time. In this short amount of time you are already emotionally attached to both his character and his wife Ellie. Once Ellie passed, the movie took a toll on me. The way Pixar could make me so emotionally invested in a character in little time made this movie great. The whole love story made me enjoy this movie until the end. When Carl and Russel start their relationship it is pretty rough, but in the end it works out for both of them. This movie had me feeling happy in the end. I enjoyed this movie and will watch it again soon.                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment