Friday, April 15, 2016

The Good Dinosaur

I rather enjoyed watching The Good Dinosaur. Yes, it's another Disney movie, but I enjoy them so I watch them often.The opening of the movie had me laughing for several minutes. I had to pause the movie to see what I had missed while laughing. The start of the movie has many parts that make you laugh out loud. After that it starts to get more serious. Arlo is unable to meet the requirements to make his mark. Once he messes up for the last time, his father decides it is time he finishes what he started. On this journey to find a creature who keeps stealing his crops, a terrible storm appears. Arlo is now lost and must find his way home. This movie has it's ups,but also has it's downs. I would definitely watch this movie again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment